Durable tube and vial holders for long-lasting, efficient automation
We offer milled aluminum tube/vial holders for many vial sizes to provide robotic friendly ANSI/SLAS format racks for use on the XL Series systems as well as other instruments in your lab. We offer trays for glass culture tubes, Nalgene cryogenic vials, vacutainers, HPLC vials, Sarstedt cryovials, Corning tubes, and many more.
Why Choose BioMicroLab Aluminum Vial Holders
- Durable robotic friendly racks for long-lasting use on an XL Series system
- Designed to provide access to the vial’s outer wall for best gripper finger access
- Compatible with other instruments in your lab that use ANSI/SLAS formatted racks
- Material: Milled aluminum
- Open area on bottom for drainage and 2D barcode visibility
- Side slots on all four sides for plate moving robot access
- Angled bottom wells available for flat bottom vials
- Width: 5.030” (127.75mm)
- Depth: 3.366” (85.50mm)
- Height: 0.680” (17.27mm)
Depending on your tube type, we offer:
- 6 well (2×3 array)
- 12 well (3×4 array)
- 15 well (3×5 array)
- 24 well (4×6 array)
- 40 well (5×8 array)
- 48 well (6×8 array)
- 48 well (4×12 honeycomb)
Don't see your rack type?
Contact us! We can provide you a quote for any rack or tray type!
Download a printable PDF with detailed information about this product.
Schedule an online demo for this product.
Want to try before you buy? Request an evaluation unit for this product.
Have a Rep Contact Me
Have one of our knowledgeable representatives contact you.