Automated Liquid Transfer for Tubes & Vials
The XL100 and XL200 are available with single channel liquid handling which offers an excellent opportunity to increase the efficiency of your laboratory vial filling processes. Because each XL Series is built to order, your instrument includes the modules you need for your workflow. Often the liquid transfer is combined with an automated balance to verify accuracy of dispense and aspirate processes, capping, and the labeling module.
The pipette module provides automatic tip load and unload features. To avoid cross contamination of samples, the system settings allow for the pipette tip to be discarded after each use (automatic tip ejection) and before a new tip is applied (automatic reload). Standard system configurations allow for on-deck reagent and diluent reservoirs. Tip wash areas are also optional.
Available on the XL100 and XL200 Tube and Vial Handlers.
- Tecan Cavro ADP pipette module
- <5µL – 1mL volume
- Single channel pipettor
- Pipette is controlled by a separate z-axis
- Auto-load and auto-eject pipette tips
- Conductive tips provide liquid level sensing
- Aliquot and dispense from any tube, vial or rack position
- Aspirate or dispense in 7 seconds per vial
- On-deck reagent / diluent reservoir, pipette tip supply, and wash areas are optional
- Precise sample temperature requirements can be achieved with customized MéCour thermal blocks or Solid State Cooling systems as an additional option
Detailed Module Overview
XL100 or XL200 with Liquid Handling – PDF Download
|DiTi Tip Size (µL)||Volume (µL)||Point Accuracy (A)||Precision (CV)|
Download a printable PDF with detailed information about this product.
Schedule an online presentation for this product
Have a Rep Contact Me
Have one of our knowledgeable representatives contact you.